User can generate exam index no. Key in prefix such as DIT1804 and the system will generate the running number. For example, DIT180401 where '01' is the running number white 'DIT1804' is the prefix. Exam Index No is used so lecturers cannot see student name. This helps to reduce bias.
How It Works
- Find Exam on Navigation Bar located on the left side of the screen
- Under Exam, click Exam Index No
- In the Academic Session field, select academic session
- In the Faculty field, select faculty
- In the Program field, select program
- In the Intake field, select Intake
- Click Search
System will display student list, and user need to enter index number prefix. Click Generate to generate index number prefix.